What is Provided & What To Bring
What is provided
- United States Coast Guard Master Captain License Holder Jeff Bacon as your Guide.
- A 16′ Hyde drift boat or 18′ Stealthcraft jet sled to fish from.
- Personal instruction from a certified casting instructor and use of top quality fly fishing and light spin tackle equipment.
- All necessary lines, terminal tackle, flies, lures, etc..
- Soft beverages, a grilled streamside meal is also included with full day trips.
What to Bring
- Valid Michigan fishing license – Click HERE to purchase license online.
- Appropriate clothing for the day and waders if possible/advantageous. Click HERE for weather link.
- Camera, “billed” type hat and any special snacks/beverages desired.